Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Stuff 2010

Here's a few things I made for Christmas gifts. My brother is a huge Lebowski fan...much like myself, so I painted this for him. It's called "I need my fucking Johnson, Man."
My take on the Lebowski scissors
There's a painting very similar to this in the background of the art studio scene. It shapes Lebowski's nightmare later in the movie. The director makes sure you notice it, but it's not really in your face. That's why I like it.

There's a commercial on the Disney channel where a girl is wearing a cupcake shirt. My daughter flips out whenever she sees it, so I thought I would make her one. One became 2.  
And finally, the Jelly Belly shirt. I would have just bought one, but the only graphic the company does for little kids is a cartoon jelly bean man that Tavi finds scary. She loves Jelly Bellys so I knew a logo shirt would be a hit. This was an easy 3 color print. Found a vector version of the logo online and broke it apart in about 5 minutes. She can wear it to the factory when we go next month.