Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Art Checks

First item: Bad Brains posters will be on sale this Saturday morning (September 4th) at 8 AM Pacific time. These are 4 color prints hand printed on 100# matte ultrawhite cover stock, signed and numbered edition of 70. Orders will ship out starting with #1/70 on a first come first serve basis, so move quick.
http://www.kentdesigns.com/poster_gallery.htm

Second item: I need new checks made because I’ve been using the old ones with the wrong address for over a year now. So my wife and I start looking online at various designs. There are literally thousands of designs to choose from and they all suck. I was about to go with the Marvel super villains when I found an option to upload your own photos as check art. Hmmmm…I like that idea. I threw together these designs from old stuff I had done, and I got to say, they look pretty cool. Here they are, you can do the same. First person to pay me with one of these checks gets a bunch of free crap. That’s a promise.

Sample off the website
 
 
Make sure to open each up full size before you save it.